Thursday, January 22, 2009

Lady Megan


Megan, a Grand Forks native, assisted in setting up the Ladies of Liberty team in its infancy. She is now deployed with the United States Air Force....

History of Ladies of Liberty is on page 20: www.1800goguard.com/downloads/magazine/gx3_6.pdf


A NOTE FROM MEGAN:

"Thank you so much for the care package. The lotion and chapstick are amazing the air is so dry here it is unbelievable! The whole package was amazing I can use all of it. The BX is all geared around males.

When we were working on Ladies of Lberty I knew it was important but I have a whole new appreciation for it. Being on this side and waiting for the mail to arrive and recieving the letters from all the Soldiers Angels is the highlight of my day. It definetly makes a difference.

I love every single letter I get! It makes being seperated from family and friends a lot less heart breaking.

Again thank you for the care package."


The package she is refering to is Soldiers' Angels Pretty in Pink Kit--- www.angelsstore.org


No comments: