Monday, February 23, 2009

ISFAC: A NOTE FROM Alana Knudson, PhD

 
 
A NOTE FROM Alana Knudson, PhD
 
 
I accepted a position as a Senior Research Scientist at the National Opinion Research Center (aka NORC) at the University of Chicago, working in the Bethesda, Maryland office, and will begin on February 23. Specifically, I will be part of NORC's Walsh Center for Rural Health Analysis and will continue working on rural health projects including access to health care, rural veterans' health and rural public health. My new email address at NORC will be Knudson-Alana@norc.org.

I am most grateful for having had the opportunity to return "home" to North Dakota and work with Mary Wakefield and the Center for Rural Health team – an amazing group of professionals committed to rural health. As I begin my new position at NORC, I look forward to continuing our efforts to improve the health of rural Americans.

Alana Knudson, PhD

No comments: