FROM: Douglas Kretkowski <douglaskretkowski@fromanoak.com>
Hello,
Inspired by my little angels, Hannah and Andrew, I recently published "From an Oak to His Acorns: Essential Lessons for Life." However, writing the book is only the first half of the story. After being deeply moved by the courageous and unwavering spirit of a little baby girl's battle with cancer (the daughter of a fellow Chase father), I felt the need to take action. Therefore I will be donating 50% of book, e-book and Kindle sale profits to the Pediatric Cancer Research Foundation.
As the brother of an Air Force Reservist, I would like to extend a special offer to your web site visitors and the families you serve by providing them with a complimentary copy of my e-book (PDF format). You can download and review it via: http://www.FromAnOak.com/SoldiersAngels/From-an-Oak-to-His-Acorns.pdf
If you would like to accept my offer, let me know and we can discuss the details (i.e. who will host the file, banners, etc.).
To learn more about the book, you can visit: http://www.FromAnOak.com or contact me at 732-513-8858.
Thank you for your time,
Doug Kretkowski
No comments:
Post a Comment