Monday, November 24, 2008

and there was megan..........

Yesterday, I was flipping through stations, and stopped on my local access station when I heard a familiar voice.
 
 I looked up I saw the name DOCKTER on the uniform.
 
I instantly was glued to the site, as I knew this was Sgt. Megan Dockter of the NDARNG 191 MP CO.
 
Soldiers' Angels has supported Megan since she was with the NDARNG 1-188th ADA SECFOR in 2005-2007 during her Afghanistan deployment and now through her Iraqi deployment. She is from Minot, ND.
 
 
Sgt. Megan Dockter talks about her role as a Military Police
1:15 - 3:10
http://www.dvidshub.net/?script=video/video_show.php&id=48780
 

  
She is an amazing  young woman, and just recently was named the recipient of the Audie Murphy Award.
 
 

  

What are  other Ladies of Liberty are doing overseas:
 
 
The following AF Capt. is originally from Argusville, ND.  Although she no longer lives in ND, her parents still do.
 
Capt. Melissa Buzbee 
http://edition.cnn.com/video/#/video/us/2008/11/09/starr.bagram.medical.cnn?iref=videosearch
 
 
Both of these ladies are being supported by the Soldiers' Angels team- Ladies of Liberty.
For more details, check out www.soldiersangelsladiesofliberty.com
 
 


 

No comments: